In germany showjumping is as well as dressage very popular. Much people prefer showjumping to dressageriding. I think, They prefer showjumping, because it´s more action compared with dressage. On the other hand, in contrast to showjumping dressageriders may not show, how they get the horses move. All things have to be invisibly and discretly. And by the way, the best jumpers in the world originale in Schleswig-Holstein in northern Germany. That is why this bloodstock of horses are called “Holsteiner”. And I am on the lucky position of owning a Holsteiner. =) Many showjumpers all oder tue world uze to buk horses from germany, directly from Schleswig-Holstein. A few people come to germany, to train there horses too. If you take part a showjumpingcompetition, your horse and you have to overcome several obstacles. The obstacles can be high, wide or even both. While overcoming the obstacles in such a jumping competition, you will have to pass single obstacles in wider distance as well as combinations of two to five obstacles but in very short distance. We classificy normal jumping from crossjumping. Such categories of showjumping competitions or cross jumping take place since the beginning of the 19th. century. The typical equipe of showjumpers as known nowadays are there since 1968 (Mexiko). If you are a horsesportsman, you train your eyes, your physical control, equilibrium sense and a few muscles.
words: 246
This is my Holsteiner and me

another picture of my Holsteiner
I think showjumping is rather cool and better than the normal juping competitions. But you know show jumper often look rather stupid when they ride a dressage. The just look so lost what is quite funny to watch. I know nit alll of them are like that but I saw many of them... but your horse look good even if i prefere my own *( I love blooded arabic horses which are small, fast and which have character ;)
AntwortenLöschenThank you:D
AntwortenLöschenI know my hoorse is beautifull:P
And for everybody is their owm horse the best horse.
I agree with you.:P
show jumper look often rather stupid when they ride a dresssage, but my teacher looks good.
he rides(or has ridden) S dressage as well as S jumping;)