Sonntag, 29. November 2009

A Place to visit

If I had the chance, I would make a voyage to Japan and Dubai.
I can´t decide, which country I prefer to visit.
Both countries are very interesting. They are far away and they have completly different civilizations than in Germany or Canada.The way of living, the culture, the climate, the architecture, the religion and some other things are different in comparison with the German civilization.I don´t want to visit Japan only because of the culture. My father lives in Japan. He visits me 1 or 2 times in the year, but I´ve never been in Japan. And I´ve never seen my Japanese grandparents. Maybe I will be able to visit my family in Japan. My father has asked me several times, whether I want to visit Japan.But I always said -No-. But for a few months, my big wish is to see the other part of my family.
Next year, maybe I have the chance to visit my Japanese family.I hope my father will ask me again this year , whether I want to travel with him to Japan. I think, it will be very interesting. I am going to know my family in Japan and a complete new country!
In this country, there are parts of my roots.It´s incredible for me![ Of course Japan(for my english teacher)]
I am interested to visit Dubai for many reasons...
I think, it´s one of the richest countries in the world. The climate is groovy and the people, who live there are very interesting.I think, the orient would put a spell on me.
If I had the chance, I would visit the hotel “Burj al Arab“.It´s the most expensive hotel in the world! It looks so wonderful.Simply magnificent! The two countries are a level-headness. I hope, that I can sometimes visit these 2 countries! I hope I can visit these two countries one day.[I don't want to visit Japan and Dubai sometimes ;) (for the englisch techer again)]
Japan


The famous island of dubai




Burj al arab


words:317

7 Kommentare:

  1. why are you writing the last sentence in german?... but take the second sentence because with sometimes it really seems like manchmal and this is not what you want to say.
    and if you go to Dubai I want you to take me with you. You know I am a really spoilt little girl and I would love all the luxory and the sea there ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think it would be good for you to go to Japan with your dad. Regain some of your roots. I went to see my grandfather, and part of my family who are Vietnamese,and it made me much good even if I am Thai. I lived for a month there. I left this experience made me grow up because now I understand better their culture. It opened my mind.

    I am sure that this trip would make you much good and I hope you will go there one day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. No problem Veronika:P
    next year, i will win the jackpot of 1000000000000€.
    It's certain:P;)
    I invite you to come with me.
    hahahaha

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @ chalalah
    I only want to make this trip, because I want to know the other side of my family. I want to know how they life and so on...
    But I am German! I don't want to change my culture, my friends or other things.
    I really love it to be German, because i was born in germany.
    But I think,for you it's very important to visit your family there, because you have another lifestyle

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Yeah, come to Japan!!
    I can show you all my favorite places and I was really surprised when I knew that your father is in Niigata, my prefecture!
    I hope you could eat fish because in Niigata, there is the sea just over there and we have many delicious seafoods! but we have also other good things that really different from your country like kimono,temples,food,etc,.^^
    So when you come to Japan, call me^^!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. okay @ Mizuki:D
    I will meet my father in february:D
    He want to visit me in Germany:D
    But I don't like fish.:S

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Cool, I love people who win jackpots!!
    Then you can invite me and we will stay there in one of these 5-star hotels where you have an own butler and everything. HUUH liing on the beach with a cool drink in the hand and enjoiing beeing rich... yes I think I would like to go to Dubai.

    AntwortenLöschen