Montag, 4. Januar 2010

Personal entries/ Germany

Germany is in the middle of Europe. The capital of Germany is Berlin and our chancellor is a woman. Her name is Angela Merkel. I was born in Hamburg. Now I live in Schleswig-Holstein.I love Germany and I want to life there for ever.Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein are for me the most beautiful places.The name of the City, where I life is Quickborn. The distance from Quickborn to Hamburg is 15-20 minutes with the car.Well it‘s close.When I want to make party, I go to the Maxx or to the Reeperbahn.The Maxx is one of the most famous discothecs from Germany. The Reeperbahn is known for being a place , where you really can make big party.But Hamburg has even more to offer than parties.There is something for everyone there.I think, that I can’t imagine a life without my Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein.That is my little world.Nevertheless, I would like to travel a lot in my life.I would like to visit each country once.But I would always return to Germany.Although my father is Japanese, I do not have a connection to Japan.Of course I want to travel to Japan from time to time.But I could never imagine to live there forever.


This is the flag of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein:















A few pictures of the Reeperbahn:
















Maxx Musichall:







words:ca.290

3 Kommentare:

  1. I think it is really cool in Germany, even if you are a bit weird over there^^ but you have cool festivals in summer ( i want to go to the "rock am ring" when I am back home). But I will still visit you and then we can do sightseeing all day and PARTY all night...oh I would really enjoy that!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I didn't know that Germans make many many party even in the week days! The photos are quite cool! Me too, I want to travel a lot like you want.I don't know I'll stay in Japan forever because I don't want to work just in Japan, but after when I finish my work I'd like to spend my rest of my life where I can really relax. Maybe in Japan or maybe in the other country^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Mizuki and Veronika. I will be very happy when you visit me.:D I will show you all the nice things of Germany!
    and of course I want to show all the nice places to make party:D

    AntwortenLöschen